Farin has a wide range of educational offerings and outsourcing options that will help you keep your staff educated, up-to-date in our ever-changing industry and running smoothly, even when personnel changes disrupt the office workflow.
INVEST WISELY IN YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSETS.
As an HR professional, you understand that investing in employees and providing work/life balance creates loyalty and synergy among teams. Farin offers a variety of webinars and training programs to keep your team informed, feeling appreciated and building valuable skills to realize the full potential in all your Farin products. We also provide temporary and permanent ALM outsourcing services as an alternative to in-house management and to assist with reorganization, staff turnover, vacations, extended leaves, exam preparation and model updates.
“Our trainers were terrific! [Kim Taylor and Teri Grams] And I learned Foresight could perform much of the data preparation we do manually, which will save us a significant amount of time. I never would have known without attending training.”
John Dumas, CFO
DuPage Credit Union
$315 Million institution
Farin client for 16 years
Tools, Training, Time Off and a helping hand.
Farin is a recognized industry leader in continuing professional education. We also offer outsourcing of Asset/Liability Management services to help you manage personnel changes, model updates and more.
MODEL MAX FORESIGHT TRAINING
Customized Foresight Training to Increase ALM Manager Productivity
INSIGHT ALM OUTSOURCE SERVICE
Keep Your Institution Running Smoothly, Temporary or Permanent ALM Management.
Help Your Entire Staff Stay Ahead of the Curve and Get the Credit They Deserve
MODEL MAX FORSIGHT TRAINING
Learn in-depth modeling of Income at Risk and Value at Risk. Appropriate for intermediate Foresight users who want to leverage the model’s full capabilities to understand the ALM process and maximize results
- 10 hours of hands-on training to answer your most pressing questions
- Sessions are available year round at Farin’s office
- Includes 2 lunches and 2 nights hotel
- Best suited to Foresight users with a minimum of 3 to 6 months experience
- Custom sessions at your institution can be arranged
- Basic Foresight operating instruction is also available
INSIGHT ALM OUTSOURCE SERVICE
Asset/Liability Management impacts every aspect of your organization. Insight is designed to fit your institution’s specific needs and processes on a temporary or permanent basis. Common instances when Insight is a great option:
- CFO is retiring and you are still searching for the perfect replacement
- Finance Manager is overseeing a regulatory exam and doesn’t have time for the detail required for ALM
- Controller is going on maternity, sick or extended leave
- Regulators want more details than your ALM model can provide and your CFO doesn’t have time to learn a new model
- New Finance Manager needs to learn Foresight
- Great Benefit! No software to install or manage – Insight is safely housed on Farin’s secure servers
Farin is a sponsored provider of certified continued professional education training via live webinars. Live webinars are held year round, check back often for new dates. These webinars are also available On Demand for your convenience. CPE webinars include:
- Mitigating Credit Risk for a Raising Rate Environment
- Rising Rate Preparedness Kit: Aligning strategy, capital, liquidity and funding plans for changing rates
- Live webinar attendees receive 1 credit hour per 50 minutes of CPE certified webinar attendance
- Tying your Capital Plan to your Strategic Plan and ALCO
- The CECL Apocalypse: The CFO’s Survivor Guide to Understanding the Loan Portfolio For Rising Rates
- Additional non-credit webinars on a variety of industry topics are also available On Demand